Hyatt at The Bellevue is happy to welcome your traveling canine companions. To participate in the pet program, you must inform the hotel that you’ll have a pet (or pets) staying with you at least three days in advance of your arrival, regardless of whether or not you have a confirmed booking. There are a limited number of pet-friendly rooms available at hotel. Keep in mind, only dogs weighing 50 pounds or less, or two dogs under a combined weight of 75 pounds, are permitted.
While at the hotel, we ask that you and your special guest follow our Canine Rules to ensure that everyone enjoys their stay:
- Please maintain your dog on a leash and in your control at all times. While we love dogs, some guests may not want to see animals running towards them.
- Make sure you keep your special "Dog on Vacation" sign on your room's doorknob (provided upon arrival). When you wish to have the room cleaned, please dial 0 to establish a time when you will be out for a walk and housekeeping can service your room. Housekeeping provides daily service between 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM.
- Pets are not permitted on the 19th floor or the Ballroom Level.
- Please clean up after your pet.
- Out of respect for other guests, we ask that your dog settles down by 8:30 PM. If you are leaving the room, please leave a cell phone number at the Front Desk in case of an emergency.
- If a pet is disturbing hotel guests due to barking or crying, Hyatt has the right to ask that the pet be taken off property.
- Please visit the Concierge for lists of vets, dog parks, grooming services and dog-friendly restaurant options in the area.
- Hyatt at The Bellevue does not assume any liability for your pet's actions while at the hotel
Rates are as follows:
- Up to six nights - $100 per stay
- Seven to 30 nights - $100 additional deep cleaning fee
- 30 or more nights - A fee will be assessed at the hotel's discretion