Hyatt at The Bellevue is Pet-Friendly
We are happy to welcome your traveling canine companions.
To participate in the pet program:
Inform the hotel you’ll have a pet (or pets) staying with you at least three days in advance of your arrival. There are a limited amount of Pet Friendly rooms available at Hyatt at The Bellevue.
If you decide after you have already confirmed your booking that you will want to bring your pet with you, please call the hotel at least three days prior to your arrival to ensure a pet friendly room is available.
Ask for a referral to a reputable kennel if the Hyatt hotel you are visiting does not offer dog-friendly rooms. All exempt properties have these on file.
While at the hotel, we ask that you and your special guest follow our Canine Rules to ensure that everyone enjoys their stay:
- Please maintain your dog on a leash and in your control at all times. While we love dogs, some guests may not want to see animals running towards them
- Make sure you keep your special "Dog on Vacation" sign on your room's doorknob (provided upon arrival). When you wish to have the room cleaned, please dial 0 to establish a time when you will be out for a walk and Housekeeping can service your room. Housekeeping provides daily service between 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM.
- Pets are not permitted on the 19th Foor or the Ballroom Level
- Please clean up after your pet.
- Out of respect for other guests, we ask that your dog settles down by 8:30 PM. If you are leaving the room, please leave a cell phone number at the Front Desk in case of an emergency.
- If a pet is disturbing hotel guests due to barking or crying, Hyatt has the right to ask that the pet be taken off property.
- Please visit the Concierge for lists of vets, dog parks, grooming and dog-friendly restaurant options in the area
- Hyatt at The Bellevue does not assume any liability for your pet's actions while at the hotel.
Keep in mind, only dogs weighing 50 pounds or less, or two dogs under a combined weight of 75 pounds are permitted.
Rates are as follows:
- Up to six nights - $100 per stay
- Seven to 30 nights - $100 additional deep cleaning fee
- 30 or more nights - A fee will be assessed at the hotel's discretion