- 172 Spacious Guestrooms
- Grand Bed with Pillow-Top Mattress
- Luxurious Bath Products
- Valet and Self-Parking
- PDA Check-In/Web Check-In
- 93,000 sq. ft Sporting Club
- Indoor Jogging Track / Racquetball Court / Basketball Court
- Shops at the Bellevue
- 30,000 Square Feet of Versatile Function Space
- Dedicated Meeting Concierge
- State-of-the-Art Equipment / In-House Audio Visual Expert
- On-Site Catering
Facilities for disabled persons include:
- Audio/visual smoke detectors
- Braille symbols in elevators
- Bathtub bench and grab rails
- Closed caption television
- Vibratory alarm clocks
- Telecommunications for the deaf
- Wheelchair accessible: doors, peepholes, towel racks, sink/vanity, and health club
Conveniently located on the 19th floor of the hotel - close to the guest reception area – the Business Centre provides 24-hour room key access to a variety of services and equipment, including:
- Computer workstation with high-speed Internet access
- Shipping and packaging
- Office equipment rentals
- Office supplies
Map & Directions
- Daily newspaper
- Turndown service by request
- Hyatt Fast BoardTM
- Hyatt Meeting connection®
- Laundry and dry cleaning
- Multilingual staff
- PDA Check-In / Web Check-In
- Safe deposit boxes at front desk
- Shoe shine services
- TAG approved
- Pet friendly (up to 50lbs, additional pet fee $30 per day required)
XIX Restaurant Parking Rates
Please contact XIX Restaurant for details on parking.
Maximum height clearance for the garage is 6’4”. For oversized vehicle parking information, please contact our concierge
Enjoy some of the premier shops in all of Philadelphia, without ever having to leave the building. The historic Bellevue is home to a number of the world’s most renowned retailers, including:
- Tiffany & Co.
- Williams - Sonoma
- Nicole Miller Philadelphia
- Polo Ralph Lauren
- Teuscher of Switzerland
- Any 3 hour period up to 5pm - $7.00
- 3 hrs to 3 ½ hrs - $12.00
- 3 ½ to 4 hrs - $17.00
- 4 hrs to 12 hrs (max) - $18.00
- Taxi – Taxis can be picked up at Zone 5 of the Commercial Transportation Roadway. All fares are per trip, not per person. Most taxis can accommodate up to 3 passengers, although certain vehicle types can accommodate 4 passengers. If you need to pay via credit card, please advise the dispatcher when you arrive as not all taxis are equipped to accept credit cards. Cost: $28.50 flat fee from the airport to the hotel
- Sedan / Limousine – Arrangements may be made through the Ground Transportation Desk, available in each Baggage Claim area. These cars may be picked up at Zone 6 of the Commercial Transportation Roadway. Generally, these cars can accommodate four passengers. Cost: Approximate cost is $78.00, one way
- Shared Ride Vans - Arrangements may be made through the Ground Transportation Desk, available in each Baggage Claim area. These cars may be picked up at Zone 7 of the Commercial Transportation Roadway. Generally, these shuttles can accommodate 10 passengers. Cost: $10.00
We are happy to welcome your traveling canine companions.
To participate in the pet program:
Inform the hotel you’ll have a pet (or pets) staying with you at least three days in advance of your arrival. There are a limited amount of Pet Friendly rooms available at Hyatt at The Bellevue.
If you decide after you have already confirmed your booking that you will want to bring your pet with you, please call the hotel at least three days prior to your arrival to ensure a pet friendly room is available.
Ask for a referral to a reputable kennel if the Hyatt hotel you are visiting does not offer dog-friendly rooms. All exempt properties have these on file.
While at the hotel, we ask that you and your special guest follow our Canine Rules to ensure that everyone enjoys their stay:
- Please maintain your dog on a leash and in your control at all times. While we love dogs, some guests may not want to see animals running towards them
- Make sure you keep your special "Dog on Vacation" sign on your room's doorknob (provided upon arrival). When you wish to have the room cleaned, please dial 0 to establish a time when you will be out for a walk and Housekeeping can service your room. Housekeeping provides daily service between 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM.
- Pets are not permitted on the 19th Foor or the Ballroom Level
- Please clean up after your pet.
- Out of respect for other guests, we ask that your dog settles down by 8:30 PM. If you are leaving the room, please leave a cell phone number at the Front Desk in case of an emergency.
- If a pet is disturbing hotel guests due to barking or crying, Hyatt has the right to ask that the pet be taken off property.
- Please visit the Concierge for lists of vets, dog parks, grooming and dog-friendly restaurant options in the area
- Hyatt at The Bellevue does not assume any liability for your pet's actions while at the hotel.
Keep in mind, only dogs weighing 50 pounds or less, or two dogs under a combined weight of 75 pounds are permitted.
Rates are as follows:
- Up to six nights - $100 per stay
- Seven to 30 nights - $100 additional deep cleaning fee
- 30 or more nights - A fee will be assessed at the hotel's discretion
Make a Reservation
Check-in Time: 3 PM
Check-out Time: 12 noon
Want to book your transportation?Take the stress out of travel and allow us to book your transportation.
Book Now or call +1 215 893 1234