Discover the epitome of excellence among Philadelphia wedding reception sites within our luxurious Hyatt hotel. At Hyatt at The Bellevue, we understand that every wedding - large or small - involves many elaborate details. To make your planning easier, we have compiled this list of items you may not have considered in the excitement of creating your special day. Of course, your dedicated wedding specialist is on hand to answer any additional questions or concerns you may have concerning your Philadelphia wedding reception.
- Seating Arrangements and Room Set Up – Most rooms can be set up to match your plans
- Dance Floor and Risers - These are fully mobile and adaptable to your specifications
- Ceremony Room – Hyatt at The Bellevue can create a ceremony room, set in round or chapel style
- Order of Events – From traditional to your own unique vision, allow your wedding specialist to assist you in designing the layout of your day
- Audio-Visual Equipment – Our onsite audiovisual experts can help you execute your ideas
- Parking - Onsite parking is available for your wedding guests. Hosted valet or self-parking can be arranged at special prices
- Wedding Cake - Choose your perfect wedding cake from a variety of designs, styles and flavors
- Gold Passport - Hyatt Gold Passport points are awarded for all food and beverage purchased for your wedding at the Hyatt at the Bellevue
- Pricing - A food and beverage minimum is applied to all events at Hyatt at The Bellevue. A non-refundable deposit will be required with the signed contract. Our menus and pricing are subject to change without notice until a final contract is signed
- Guarantee - A final number of guests is required three business days prior to your event. This number is your guarantee and may not be lowered. Final charges are based on your guarantee or actual attendance, whichever is greater
PhotographyHyatt at The Bellevue is pleased to host your wedding day. We know how difficult the planning process can be. To make your decisions easier, we have compiled a list of suggested area vendors for all of your wedding needs.
For more information about our wedding offerings, please view our wedding locations peruse our catering options or see our wedding packages.
If you would like to speak to a member of our wedding planning team directly, please call 1 (215) 521-6560.